5月翻译句子

5.10

1.葛老师昨天在地底下找到些令人惊奇的东西。

Mr.Ge found something amazing under the ground yesterday.

2.这个村子里的人看到陌生人都非常的吃惊。

People in the village are surprised to see the strangers.

3.你为何对收集UFO模型如此感兴趣?

Why are you interested in collecting model UFOs.

4.算了吧,只是飞机上的一盏灯。

Come on, it's just a light on the plane.

5.从地球到火星(Mars)乘宇宙飞船需要半个月的时间。

It takes half a month to travel from the earth to Mars by spaceship.

6.我肯定她可以轻易地用脚尖舞蹈。

I'm sure she can dance on tiptoe easily.

7.你最好不要开着窗户睡觉,否则你会得感冒的。

You'd better not sleep with the windows open, or you will get a cold.

8.我们惊奇的发现,他可以不记笔记也能把英语学得很好。

We're surprised to find he can learn English well without taking notes.

9.UFO航行起来比宇宙飞船快的多。

The UFO traves much faster than the spaceship (does).

10.我们的班长正仔细的观赏闪电,手里拿着把伞。

Our monitor is watching the lightning carefully with an umbrella in her hand.

5.11

1.班长让4班和22班的学生同时在雨中不停地跑。

The monitor keeps the students of Class4 and 22 running in the rain at the same time.

2.他们中的一半人彼此交谈着,嘴里包满着食物。

Half of them talk to each other with their mouths full of food.

3.这个两百千克的男人充满了能量。

That 200-kilo man is full of energy.

4.她不是个用功的女孩吗? -- 不。她是的。

Isn't she a hard-working girl? Yes, she is.

6.照相的时候,你应该保持微笑。

When you take photos, you should keep smiling.

7.中国是一个拥有悠久历史的伟大国家。(with)

China is a great country with a long history.

8.没钱没乐子。

There's no fun/happiness without money.

9.下次,我将尽力不那么吵。

I will try not to be so noisy next time.

10.和往常一样,葛老师听到了你们在谈论些无聊的东西。

As usual, Mr Ge hear you talk about something boring.

5.12

1.你能不能不再像往常一样张开嘴巴睡觉了?

Can you no more sleep with your mouth open as usual?

2.为什么不认真的做作业?你的作业里充满了错误。

Why don't you do your homework carefully. It is full of mistaks.

3.没有田里面的那些羊就没有羊毛。

There is no wool without those sheep in the field.

4.那个小偷非常吃惊的看到一个警察正站在他的面前。

The thief is very surprised to see a policeman standing in front of him.

5.这本书将会向你展示世界上最不同寻常的一些动物。

The book will show you some of the most unusual animals in the world.

6.你就不能让你的宠物安静片刻? 是的。恐怕我不能。

Can't you keep your pet quiet for a moment? No, I'm afraid i can't

7.不用任何现代化东西抓住这些鱼很困难。

It's difficult to catch these fish without any modern things.

8.上课突然打喷嚏是不礼貌的。

It's impolite/ rude to sneeze suddenly in class.

9.我不及待的转过身去,和我的一个朋友分享快乐。

I can't wait to turn around to share happiness/ joy with a friend of mine.

10.感谢你在我度假的时候帮我照看我的西红柿。

Thank you for helping me look after my tomatoes when I'm on my holiday.

5.13

1.我碰巧在我去动物保护中心的路上救了那只虚弱的猫咪。

I happen to save the weak cat on my way to the animal centre.

2.我们的父母都不想让任何不好的事情发生在我们身上。

None of Our parents wants anything bad to happen to us.

3.那年的晚些时候,我幸运的成为了一名老师。

I became a teacher luckily later that year.

4.接下来的那个礼拜四,我们去医院探望了生病的同学。

We went to the hospital to see /visit the sick student the following Thursday.

5.一个星期六的早晨,我们在树后的灌木丛中发现了一只受惊吓的小狗。

One Saturday morning, we found a frightened little dag in the bushes behind the tree.

6.我们对这令人震惊的结果(result)很是害怕。 frighten

We are frightened of the frightening result.

7.恐怕我得停下来接个电话。

I am afraid I have to stop to answer the phone (call).

8.楼上的那个来自非洲的人半夜弄出了奇怪的噪音把我吵醒了。

The man from Africa upstairs made the strange noise and woke me up at midnight.

9.为了那丢掉的5块钱,那个收银员搜了我的身。

The cashier searched me for the lost 5 yuan.

10.你肯定我们的老师会告诉我们更多有关公园里的幽灵的事吗?

Are you sure that our teacher will tell us more about the ghost in the park?

5.17

1.我碰巧发现这家商场在去年的平底运动鞋上有折扣。

I happen to find that there is a discount on last year’s trainers in the shopping mall.

2.如果像往常一样来照顾这株植物,它有可能会死。

It may die if you take care of the plant as usual.

3.我也不确信这台电脑发生了什么事。

I am not sure what happened to the computer, either.

4.那天晚些时候,这些学生中的每个人都听到了一声奇怪的声音。

Later that day, each of the students heard a strange sound.

5.天下雪的时候,你需要更加专心的驾驶。

You should drive more carefully when it snows.

6.警方对我家的卧室进行了突击搜查但是没有发现任何异常。

The police searched my bedroom suddenly, but found nothing usual.

7.王老师发出了像狮子般的声音,但是没有效果。

Mr. Wang made a sound like a lion, but it didn’t work.

8.在我们上学的路上,你有没有看到葛老师赤手空拳抓住了小偷?

Did you see Mr.Ge catch a thief without anything in his hand on our way to school?

9.--难道你不知道做眼保健操时要保持眼睛是闭着的吗? -- 对不起 我不会再这样做了。 Didn’t you know that you should keep your eyes closed when you do eye exercises? ---Sorry, I won’t do like that again.

10.难道照看好妹妹不是件幸苦的活吗?

Isn’t looking after your sister well hard work?/ Isn’t it hard to look after your sister well?

5.18

1.你将发现用这种方法很难解出这道数学题。(it)

You will find it very difficult to work out the math problem in this way.

2.那年的晚些时候,我们遇到了一生当中最重要的一位老师。

We met the most important teacher in our life later that year.

3.葛老师对京剧一点都不感兴趣,因为他对它知之甚少。

Mr.Ge isn’t interested in Beijing Opera at all because he knows little about it.

4.王老师一句话也没说就把我踢出了教室。

Mr. Wang kicked me out of the classroom without saying a word.

5.葛老师将会冲任何在上课的时候自言自语的人大吼大叫。

Mr.Ge will shout at anything who says to himself in class.

6.我发现他任何时候都在练习说英语甚至在做梦的时候。

I found that he practiced speaking English even when he was dreaming.

7.要照看好你的狗,你得每天陪它玩并且带它去公园散步。

To look after your dog well, you have to play with it and take it for a walk in the park every day.

8.尽管他学习刻苦,但他的语文还是很薄弱。

Though he works hard, he is weak in Chinese.

9.我对这条最新的消息相当的吃惊。

I am quite surprised at the latest news.

10.你对环游世界很痴迷吗?

Are you crazy about traveling around the world?

5.19

1.我经常会叫父母不必再为我担心了。(worried)

I often ask my parents not to be worried about me any more.

2.甚至她在说谎的时候,葛老师仍然信任她。(even)

Mr.Ge still believes in her even when she is lying.

3.我相当喜欢去年去首都的那次旅行。(fond,visit)

I'm quite fond of the visit to the capital last year.

4.很遗憾我们没能抓住那只漂亮但有毒的青蛙。(fail,pity)

It's a pity that we failed to catch the pretty but poisonous frog.

5.多么激动人心的一场比赛啊!(2种)

What an exciting match it is! How exciting the match is!

6.葛老师无法相信有那么多的学生对他的博客(blog)痴迷。

Mr.Ge still can't believe that so many students are crazy about his blog.

7.王老师给了我们每个人一张有关世界上惊奇事物的资料单。(each)

Mr.Wang gave each of us a fact sheet about the amazing things around the world.

8.导游给了我们一个有关如何在名胜处照相的介绍。

The tour guide gave us an introduction about how to take photos in places of interest.

9.这些死恐龙在很久以前就死掉了。

The dead dinosaurs died long time ago.

10.我发现打喷嚏的同时保持眼睛是睁着是不太可能(impossible)的。

I find it impossible to sneeze and keep the eyes open at the same time.

5.20

1.今天天气多晴朗啊!(2种 不省略)

What a fine day today is! How fine today is!

2.你没必要现在还这本书,你可以再借一个月。

You needn't return the book now. You can keep it for another month.

3.五分钟之前这只鸡出现了,并且下了个蛋。

The hen/chicken appeared five minutes ago and laid an egg.

4.一些科学家相信人类(human)不是地球上最聪明的动物。

Some scientists believe that humans aren't the cleverest animal on the earth.

5.那只35米长的恐龙重量超过四十万公斤。

The 35-metre-long dinosaur weighed more than 400,000(40 thousand)kg.

6.对上学迟到我有一点点害怕。

I'm a little afraid of being late for school.

7.这青蛙的毒性还不够杀死(kill)一只恐龙。

The frog isn't poisonous enough to kill a dinosaur.

8.告示牌上写着:“当心!玩火危险!”

The sign says:

9.我的父母都希望我10年之后成为一名有名的记者。

Our parents both hope I can be a famous reporter ten years later.

10.你能不能加入我们一起查明是谁打坏了葛老师的眼镜。

Can you join us in finding out who broke Mr. Ge's glasses.

5.21

1.葛老师对我们说谎: 下蛋不躺下会很累。

Mr.Ge lied to us:

2.这个演员直到说完最后一句话才死去。

The actor didn't die until he finished saying the last word.

3.王老师仍然无法相信吃烧烤和抽烟一样的不健康。

Mr.Wang still can't believe that having a barbecue is as unhealthy as smoking.

4.我们中每一个人都希望葛老师能活到88岁。

Each of us hope Mr.Ge can live up to 88 years old.

5.如果你上课认真听讲,你也能学的像刘桢琦一样棒。

If you listen carefully in class, you can learn as well as LiuZhenqi.

6.我们中一些同学一天要吃5袋零食。那相当于葛老师一个月的工资(pay)。

Some of our classmates have 5 packets of snacks a day. That's the money of Mr.Ge's pay of a month.

7.餐后帮助妈妈收拾桌子是一个多好的习惯啊!(What的感叹句)

What a good habit (it is) to help mother clean the table after meals!

8.很遗憾对于此事我无可奉告。(it’s a pity that…)

It's a pity that I can tell you nothing about it.

9.乌龟的脖子里面有多少节骨头?

How many bones are there in a tortoise's neck?

10.轮流做班长是个好主意。

It's a good idea to take turns to be the monitor.

5.24

1.她问道:“你有多重?(2种)”。 但最终我还是决定不告诉她我的体重。

She asked

2.据说王老师在曼谷度假期间救过6头大象的性命。

It is said that Mr.Wang saved six elephonts' lives during the holiday in Bangkok.

3.鱼只有3秒记忆,那就意味着他们不知道3秒前发生在他们身上的事。

Fish can only remember things for three seconds. That means they don't know what happened to them three seconds ago.

4.务必记得写封感谢信给葛老师告诉他他没有必要为我们做这么多。

Be sure to write a thank-you letter to Mr.Ge to tell him that he needn't do so much for us.

5.听!我听到有人正在用英语叫我名字,那听起来很不错啊。

Listen! I hear someone calling my name in English. That sounds great.

6.我还需要一些时间使你相信你也能聪明且勤奋。(make)

I need some more time to make you believe you can be smart and hardworking too.

7.我碰巧读到一份有关一列从上海到桂林的火车上发生的事的报纸。

I happen to read a newspaper about what happened to the train from Guilin to Shanghai.

8.要有健康饮食,你应当每个月吃少于10公斤的肉。

To have a healthy diet, you should have less than 10 kilos of meat every month.

9.葛老师希望你能改变你学习的方式并且成为一名尖子生。

Mr.Ge hopes you can change your way of studying and become a top student.

10.令我吃惊的是,你们仍然无法记住单词“庆祝”。

To my surprise, you still can't remember the word

11.葛老师相信你们中不止一半的人将会怀念没有葛老师的句子的日子。

Mr.Ge believes that more than half of you will miss the days without his sentences.

5.29

1.你们中几乎没人有人读过关于电视机历史的书。

Few of you read books about the history of the TV sets.

2.曾经有一位伟大的发明家发明了一项令人惊奇的发明。

Once a great inventor invented an amazing invention.

3.爸爸太忙于打牌以至于没有时间停下认真听我说。

Father is so busy playing cards that he has no time to stop to listen to me carefully.

4.我决定在两片面包里面放些肉和蔬菜来使它尝起来更好吃。

I decide to put some meat and vegetables between two pieces of bread to make it taste better.

5.那只婴儿恐龙太小了不能照看好自己。(2种)

The baby dinosaur is too young to look after itself well.

The baby dinosaur isn't old enough to take good care of itself.

6.葛老师很高兴能够用自己的名字来命名这种学习的方法。

Mr.Ge is glad to name the way of studying after his own name.

7.我们看到自己的同学出现在电视上都很激动。

We are excited to see our classmates appear on TV.

8.人们不确定几千年前,谁建立起了第一个国家。

People are not sure who set up the first country thousands of years ago.

9.在我4岁的时候,我粗心的摔断了自己的胳膊。

I broke my arm carelessly at the age of 4.

10.带我参观这个历史博物馆将会花费你多少时间?

How long will it take you to show me around the History Museum?

5.30

1.在公共汽车上给上了年纪的人让座是有礼貌的。

It's polite to give seats to the elderly on a bus.

2.我的弟弟够勇敢的,扑灭了那场大火。

My yonger brother was brave enough to put out the fire.

3.科学家收集了一些死斑马来查明这些水是有毒的。

Scientists collected some dead zebras to find out the water was poisonous.

4.不要把污染了的水倒入附近的小河。

Don't pour the polluted water into the river nearby.

5.该是我们拯救那些身处危险的动物的时候了。

It's time for us to save the animals in danger.

6.我犯了一个多么粗心的错误啊!这个错误看起来真糟糕!(都用感叹句)

What a careless mistake i made! How terrible it looks!

7.我们很高兴的得知葛老师仅仅伤到了他的心(heart)。

We're glad to hear that Mr.Ge only hurt his heart.

8.光线从太阳传播到地球要多长时间?

How long does it take the light to travel from the sun to the earth?

9.我的能力和你的不同。你要当心你的能力.

My ability is different from yours. You should be careful with your ability.

10.立即把它带到安全的地方 否则它马上就死了。

Take it to the safety, or it will die soon.

5.31

1.西方人喜欢在宫殿的前后种花植树。

Western people/ People in the West like growing flowers and plant trees in front of and behind the palaces.

2.那所老年公寓在街道的另一边,在那衣服店的对面。

The home for the elderly is on the other side of the street, opposite the clothes shop.

3.我们年轻人应该为贫困地区的孩子筹集一些文具。

We young people should collect/ raise some stationery for children in poor areas.

4.一只超级狗必须要有蚂蚁般的嗅觉,并且能够活到200岁。

A superdog must smell things as well as ants and can live up to 200.

5.房子烧起来了,因为可怜的Tom出去之前忘记关炉子了。

The house is on fire/ buring because poor Tom forgot to turn off the stove before he went out.

6.多久之后会轮到我们出去春游?

How soon will it be our turn to go on a spring outing?

7.据说用毯子灭火危险。

It's said that it is dangerous to put out the fire with blankets.

8.你有没有听到隔壁有人在独自弹钢琴?

Did you hear someone playing the piano alone next door?

9.那位收藏家曾经邀请葛老师欣赏他的上百种不同种类的发明。

The collector once invited Mr.Ge to enjoy his hundreds of different kinds of inventions.

10.葛老师的坏自行车不停地发出糟糕的噪音。 这几乎把我我逼疯了。

Mr.Ge's broken bike keeps on making terrible noise. It almost drives/makes me crazy.


相关文章

  • 主述位理论与英汉翻译教学
  • 摘 要:在翻译研究不断发展中,语言学在翻译中的运用也越来越广泛.英汉翻译教学中融入主述位理论具有十分显著的应用价值,教师在教授的过程中对主位述位的讲解后,学生在翻译过程中更好的掌握翻译信息以及精确的把握所翻译内容的重点,所翻译出的内容就能够更加完整与准确.主位和述位的概念最早是由布拉格学派的创始人马 ...

  • 英语科技文献的句子特点与翻译
  • 基金项目:吉林省教育厅"十二五"社科项目(吉教科合字)[2015]第285号);2015年吉林省教科"十二五"规划课题的研究成果(课题编号:GH150552). 摘  要:句子作为翻译的基本单位,其形式.结构.排列都是研究翻译的重点.英语科技文献的句子特点主要 ...

  • 针对英语翻译进行分析
  • 摘 要:英语长句是英语言中最为常见的一种语言现象,各种类型的英语长句经常出现在大学英语的各种等级及水平考试中,所以说能否对英语长句进行准确的翻译不但关系到译文是否通畅的问题,而且还会关系到考试的成绩.在此首先对英语长句的特点进行分析,然后探讨英汉语言的差异性,最后以英语长句翻译为研究对象,在翻译实践 ...

  • 提高大学生英语翻译能力策略研究
  • 摘要:培养具备听.说.读.写.译全面能力的外语人才是高校外语外语教学的重要目标.在英语教学实践中,培养和提高大学生英语翻译能力是学生学习语言的目的和英语教学的价值所在.当前大学生存在不重视英语翻译,翻译能力整体较弱等问题.对大学生在翻译过程中常见错误进行归因,提出端正学习态度.加强阅读训练.学习翻译 ...

  • 20**年届高考理解并翻译文中的句子
  • 理解并翻译文中的句子 [考点解读] 理解--B 理解并翻译文中的含义 "理解并翻译文中的句子"就是指能够根据上下文的语境读懂.领会某一个文言句子在文中的意思,能从思想内容.表达效果等方面对这个句子作深入的分析,将文言句子译为合乎现代汉语语法规范的白话文.句子翻译,主要侧重对句子中 ...

  • 论功能翻译理论
  • 论功能翻译理论 杨英明 湖南益阳师范高等专科学校外语系 功能翻译理论强调,翻译是一种特殊的交际形式,涉及三种文本:原语文本.译者的图式文本和译语文本.对于原语文本,最重要的是抓住作者的修辞功能正确理解原语的修辞功能,是产生理想的图式文本的关键.而正确把握原文的认知图式又是正确理解原文修辞功能的基础. ...

  • 勤能补拙 考研翻译是这样练出来的
  • 勤能补拙 考研翻译是这样练出来的 时间总是过的这样快,都已经八月份,不知筒子们的翻译都学到什么程度了.该听的估计大家也都基本已经听了,但自己真正掌握了多少,那就说不定了. 若能在基础阶段打好翻译的基本功,那么翻译就不会有太大的困难.可以每天挤出40分钟来进行练习,练习素材是真题的翻译题.而且,翻译的 ...

  • 文言文的翻译策略及方法
  • 文言文的翻译策略及方法: "理解并翻译文言文中的句子",是语文<考试大纲>明确规定的一个重要考点.所谓"理解",就是准确把握词句在文段之中的正确意义:而"翻译"则是将所供的文言句子按照直译的方式翻译为规范的现代汉语,所谓&quo ...

  • 谈英汉翻译中句子的颠倒
  • 谈英汉翻译中句子的颠倒 [摘要]关于英汉翻译的技巧,人们做了很多探索和研究.本文着重对英汉翻译句子的颠倒进行了探讨.在翻译中我们要符合翻译标准,保持译文和原文思想和风格一致.在此基础上,我们在译文中可以对原文进行语序的颠倒,注意不损害英文原意,也要避免发生误解,以求流畅通达,符合汉语习惯. [关键词 ...

  • 英语翻译术语
  • 二十个翻译术语解释 1.归化:"采取民族中心主义的态度,使外语文本符合译入语的文化价值观,把原作者带入 译语语文化"[Lawrence Venuti]即在翻译中尽可能用本民族的方式去表现外来作品.归化法要求译者向译语读者靠拢,采取译语读者习惯的译语表达方式,来传达原文的内容.归化 ...

© 2024 范文中心 | 联系我们 webmaster# onjobs.com.cn