200句外贸常用语

101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.

请你尽量放慢说话速度。

102 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?

你能详细说明你们的论据吗?

103 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.

这会帮助我了解你们的重点。

104 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.

我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。

105 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.

事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。

106 We really need more specific information about your technology.

我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。

107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?

这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?

108 I will try, but no promises.

我会试试看,但是不敢保证。

109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?

我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?

110 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.

以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

111 Let me give you an indication.

我可以提示一个想法。

112 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.

请记得这不是最后的回答。

113 Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.

让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。

114 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.

为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。

115 There is no such published information.

没有相关的出版资料。

116 Such data is confidential.

这样的资料为机密资料。

117 I am not sure such data does exist.

我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。

118 It would depend on what is on the list.

这要看列表内容。

119 We need them urgently.

我们急需这些资料。

120 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.

好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。

121 I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?

我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?

122 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?

我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。

123 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.

我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。

124 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.

据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。

125 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.

我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有

无为基础的。

126 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.

我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。

127 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.

我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

128 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you? 你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?

129We are sure both of us have a brighter future.

我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。

130 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?

你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?

131 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?

也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?

132 Let me tell you about our product.

关于产品一事让我向你说明。

133 This is our most recently developed product.

这是我们最近开发的产品。

134 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.

我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。

135 That sounds like the product we had in mind.

那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。

136 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.

我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。

137 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.

我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。

138 I strongly recommend this product.

我强力推荐这种产品。

139 If I were you, I'd choose this product.

如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。

140 We've already had a big demand for this product.

这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。

141 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.

这种产品在国外很畅销。

142 Our product is competitive in the international market.

我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。

143 Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.

让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。

144 Good. That's just what we want to hear.

很好,那正是我们想要听的。

145 The distinction of our product is its light weight.

我们产品的特点就是它很轻。

146 Our product is lower priced than the competition.

我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。

147 Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .

到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。

148 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.

这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。

149 Could we see the specifications for the X200?

我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?

150 Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to read.

当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。

151 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?

你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样

152 We have that right here in this report.

在这份报告书内就有。

153 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?

请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?

154 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.

好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。

155 How soon can you have your product ready?

你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?

156 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.

我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。

157 How did you decide that product was safe?

你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?

158 What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?

你凭什么相信产品是安全的?

159 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.

我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。

160 Why don't we go to the office now?

为何我们现在不去办公室呢?

161 I still have some questions concerning our contract.

就合同方面我还有些问题要问。

162 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.

我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。

163 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.

对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。

164 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?

你认为合同有问题吗?

165 We'd like you to consider our request once again.

我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。

166 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.

我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。

167 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.

就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。

168 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.

我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。

169 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.

我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。

170 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.

就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。

171 That's international practice. We can't break it.

这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。

172 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.

我们可以重新考虑修改合同。

173 We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.

我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。

174 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?

你们认为结算方式合适吗?

175 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.

我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设

性。

176 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.

这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。

177 Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?

请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?]

178 When will the contract be ready?

合同何时准备好?

179 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.

请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。

180 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.

合同会航邮给你们签字。

181 Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?

你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?

182 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?

我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?

183 We had expected much lower prices.

我们希望报价再低一些。

184 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.

这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。

185 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.

我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。

186 When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.

当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。

187 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.

我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。

188 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.

我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。

189 But the market prices are changing frequently.

但是市场价格随时都在变化。

190 It's up to you to decide.

这主要取决于你。

191 The demand for our products has kept rising.

要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。

192 How long will your offer hold good?

一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?

193 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.

我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。

194 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us .

我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。

195 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.

如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。

196 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.

请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。

297 Do you have any comment on this clause.

你对这一条款有何看法?

198 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?

难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?

199 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.

如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。

200 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.

造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。

201 We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.

我们应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条款。

202 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.

这个合同基本上囊括了所有我们在谈判中所达成协议。

203 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.

你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?

204 We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.

我们同意给你加上一条10天宽限期的条款。

205 When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled.

当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行合同的话,该合同就终止了。

206 I don't want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.

不用我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地。

207 I hope no questions about the terms.

我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。

208 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.

重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。

209 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。

210 I hope this will lead to further business between us.

我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。


相关文章

  • 外贸跟单英语 --超级速成
  • 外贸人员必须知道的: 外贸跟单口语(1) 1.What's the size? 多大尺寸? 90X90 (Ninety by ninety)九十乘九十. 2.What's the cubage? 体积多大? 0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07 ...

  • 外贸企业发票填错,如何填写申报表
  • 您的位置:中华会计网校 > 税务网校 > 纳税辅导 > 税票处理 > 正文 外贸企业发票填错,如何填写申报表 2015-02-12 11:28 来源:宁波国税 我要纠错 | | | | 问:我是外贸企业,2015年1月份收到一份发票没看清发票品名开错,1月份已认证,因影响退税 ...

  • 网络公司开展外贸业务的相关实习报告
  • 一.实习单位及岗位简介 (一)实习单位的简介 本人于2月18日起,在万通网络公司的外贸部门实习.本次实习的目的,在于熟练的掌握进出口贸易的操作流程,及各种贸易单据在当今贸易过程中的意义与制作,为今后的工作打下良好的基础.万通网络公司创立于xx年,为个体私营企业,到目前仅有十多名员工.该公司专门从事网 ...

  • 外贸规章制度
  • 外贸部门管理制度 -------------深圳市垚垚科技有限公司 一. 主要职能: 1. 制定年度销售计划,并报批给总经理审核,审核通过后进行目标分解,并执行实施: 2. 按照总经理的部署,做好产品的宣传推广,管理公司网站,及时调整及更新推广内容: 3. 合理进行外贸部的预算控制: 4. 制定业务 ...

  • 商务英语信函.英语信件.英文E-mail范文★外贸函电写作知识.格式与技巧
  • [贸易英语]退货英语表达 [贸易英文]货到付款英文 [英语表达]成交价格英文 [英语表达]英语购物用语 [英语表达]英文问路表达 [英文邀请信]英文邀请信范本 [英文邀请信]英文邀请信的写法 [英文信]英文信件格式-格式写作应注意的问题 [英文信]英文信范文一篇(写作提示) [英文信]英文信的写法- ...

  • 电子商务专业就业前景的分析
  • 电子商务专业就业前景的分析 电子商务专业就业前景好不好呢?鉴于不少的考生对该专业颤抖很感兴趣,下面带来该专业的相关分析,以供参考! 电子商务专业: 融计算机科学.市场营销学.管理学.法学和现代物流于一体的新型交叉学科.目的是培养系统掌握电子商务的基础知识和基本技能,熟悉各类电子商务活动的基本业务流程 ...

  • 外贸公司进口付汇汇率风险防范控制
  • [摘要]二次汇改后人民币对美元呈现双向波动的特征,人民币汇率弹性增强.这使得国内进口企业不得不直面汇率变动带来的风险.面对人民币汇率双向变动的局面,传统单一的延迟付汇期限来规避付汇风险的方法更显得不合时宜,要求企业必须转换思路,利用市场金融衍生工具来规避风险,减少汇率损失. [关键词]汇率风险金融衍 ...

  • [外贸公司的出口退税流程]
  • <外贸公司的出口退税流程> 流程其具体如下; 核销:当报关单返回公司内,先在电子口岸交单过3-5天才可以到外管局核销的. 3-5天后带以下资料 1.报关后的核销单 2.银行收汇水单 3.报关单的收汇核销联 4.企业逐笔核销报告表(2份)盖公章 退税: 当核销完成后,要先在出口退税网上向国 ...

  • 外贸英语函电的文体特征及翻译策略
  • 摘 要: 在国际贸易中,外贸英语函电是进行商务洽谈的重要工具,是买卖双方在完成交易过程中沟通信息的基本方式之一.本文拟从词汇.语言等方面入手分析其文体特征,并提出相应的翻译策略. 关键词: 外贸英语函电 文体特征 翻译策略 在国际贸易中,外贸英语函电是进行商务洽谈的重要工具,是买卖双方在完成交易过程 ...

© 2024 范文中心 | 联系我们 webmaster# onjobs.com.cn